First Card Issued
Fee: No Charge
Card Replacement with No Charge
Fee: No Charge, but the current valid ID card must be surrendered at the time the new card is made. Otherwise this will be considered a lost card transaction.
Reasons for a No Charge Replacement:
- Change in status (ie. Fac/Staff to Student)
- Name change (Need updated proof of identification, such as a passport, U.S. driver’s license, or marriage certificate)
- Damaged card from “normal” wear and tear – picture, name, card number, signature, or bar code is unreadable
- Cardholder’s ID number (not card) has been reported as being inappropriately used – copy of police report provided
- Card is no longer valid (5 years after card issuance)
Card Replacement with Charge
Reasons for a Charge Replacement:
- Lost or Stolen card (Click here to suspend a lost card)
- Damaged card caused by improper care or abuse.
- Patron wants a new ID even though present card works, is in good condition, and all information is current
- Card office staff will determine if card damage is from normal wear.
- Whenever possible the University will confiscate ID cards that are no longer valid.
- The card replacement fee can be paid by cash, check or credit card. Fees are subject to change without notice.