Suspend a Lost Wiscard

If you lose your Wiscard, you can immediately deactivate the card by logging into the Wiscard account management site and click on the Lost/Stolen link. Once your card is inactive, no one else can access your account. Your door access will also be deactivated by UW Police. If you find your lost card, you can reactivate it through the same process. Visit the Wiscard Office in Union South if you need to replace your card. A $25 replacement fee may apply. Replacement fee information can be found here.

People who find lost cards are asked to return them to the Wiscard Office in Union South. You can check to see if yours was turned in by calling (608) 262-3258.